100% data protection guaranteed
econda takes data protection seriously.
econda solutions have met the stringent TÜV requirements as part of the “Certified Data Protection” certification procedure for several years now.
The basics of this certification are:
- the “Certified Data Protection” set of requirements V4.5
- the legislative requirements concerning data protection
- the fundamental guidelines of IT security conforming to state of the art technology, based on the IT baseline protection manual of the BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security), as well as on the international standards for Information Security Management Systems ISO/IEC 27000
- the TR02326 test report
econda was the first provider way back in 2009 to make the TÜV test mark for “Data Protection” from the TÜV Saarland for analytics and recommendation services. The basics of this certification are, among others, the legal requirements pertaining to data protection, the fundamental guidelines of IT security conforming to state of the art technology based on the IT baseline protection manual of the BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security), as well as on the international standards for Information Security Management Systems ISO/IEC 27000 a TÜV-certified inspection report.
All data remain in the German judicial area by default and your data belongs to you and you alone. Other countries and other judicial areas have specific views on the topic of data protection. Should you wish to handle your data in other countries or within different judicial areas (keyword: internationalization) don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
What’s more, econda GmbH has been officially certified with high data security by the TÜV. The attestation has been awarded as a result of a successful audit at econda’s headquarters in Karlsruhe and at the host site in Frankfurt, during which the collection and handling of data was checked in accordance with data protection laws and data security.
There are differing viewpoints on how best to implement the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the impending ePrivacy guidelines and up to now there has been no clear legal clarification available to answer your questions. We will of course keep you up-to-date on the latest legal developments and assessments of relevant expert opinion.
- Positioning of the DSK (German data protection authority) “on the application of the TMG for non-public authorities from the 25th May 2018″ (conference of the independent data protection authorities of the federal and state governments) from 26.04.2018
- Analysis of the policy statement DSK (German data protection authority) from 26.04.2018 from ZAW (German advertising federation e.V.) on 02.05.2018
Europe isn’t the only judicial area required to adhere to data protection laws. We take care of websites around the world and receive data from practically every country in the world. With econda solutions to hand, you have all the tools necessary to implement the relevant data protection regulations. With us at your side you can meet even the strictest of regulations.
Practically all relevant settings can be directly configured through the econda user interface (GUI). If you have trouble finding any setting, your econda team will be only too happy to help you further.